It’s not only our new website that’s on track to get where it’s going, but you too – every time you use it. For us, that means giving you a state-of-the-art new website, even if the old one was dependable over a long time.
To make it easier to find your way around so that you don’t lose track of what we are saying and take a wrong turning we have mostly only given our services a “new look”.
These are the highlights to bring you up to speed with no delays on hvv.de:
- You can find timetable info just as before on the start page – and now also on the subpages. The new feature is that you can always view other departures in future from a specific stop/station. You can also now use really all the website functions from your smartphone when travelling.
- You will find the navigation for the new website on the left now so that we can place our contents where you can get a better overview of them. They are sorted in a menu as before.
- With the new breadcrumb navigation on the subpages you can see where you are at the moment and can even use it to jump directly to another page in the same category.
- We have recently made a lot of additions to our English website. MeinHVV is also available now in English.
- We have replaced our old contact form [LINK] with a new one. Please enter all the information needed so that we can respond to your enquiry faster.
- You can now find the nearest service centre or sales office on an easy-to-use map.
- The key figures about HVV are now on a special page.
- On top of that, we will now present selected projects that might interest you